Monday, October 27, 2008

A great weekend!

We had a great weekend!! We had the awesome DEBBY SCHUH here at the store. She taught three amazing classes that had everyone going nuts!! SHE ROCKED IT!!!
On Friday night she hung out with us during the crop. So much fun!! Got to hang out with my girl Erin, who had surgery this morning. She got her gall bladder removed. My poor girl. Anyways, on Saturday Debby taught two of her classes. They were awesome!! That night a lot of us took her to my favorite restaurant, La Fondue.
Sunday morning, Debby taught her third class. SUPER CUTE!! A lot of us went to lunch and then went to Santana Row. It was a blast!!
I went home and spent some time with my beautiful family!!
Today I've been busy all day with Pattie working on the store. We were SUPER DUPER busy and so decided to get everything all pretty and put out all the new stuff. Love me some Pik Paislee and LittleYellow Bicycle!! Yummy!!
I've been praying for Erin and Michelle Tornay's husband, Marshall. He's been in the hospital and is starting dialysis. I have them all in my heart!!!
I got to speak with Helen from My Little Shoebox. We were going over the new line. It ROCKS!! OMG this is soooo my most favorite line ever created! I'm in heaven and can't wait to teach with it at CHA. PARTY!!!
So here's the layout I created on Friday.

Have a fantastic week!
Hugs,
Suzy West

0 comments: