Thursday, October 16, 2008

checking in..

so it seems like forever ago since I posted last. I've been really busy at work and lots going on.
We have quite a few things happening.
*Debby Shuh is coming in a few weeks. We have tons of people attending.
* The Big Event is coming up REALLY SOON! So exciting!!
*We've had several classes here, including an almost all day event with Pattie.
*Angel's last day is THIS Friday. I'm super sad about this!
*Wei is moving to freaking Atlanta! Noone else can move! YUCK!
*Lots of store stuff.
Anyway, the last time I checked I told you about going to NKOTB concert. OMG it was the best concert I have ever attended!!! I have NEVER and I mean EVER screamed so freaking hard in my life. Like I think I seriously punctured something. LOL
I had the best time with my gal pal Rocio. It's been a dream of hers to attend since she was really young. It's been super exciting for me to attend since the last time I went to see them I was a youngin'!LOL
Anyway, here's a picture of me at the concert.

2 comments:

jo said...

I was there too! OMG wasn't that concert so awesome? :) Miss you!

mesogoofy2 said...

So you screamed louder than ever at this concert? Even louder than your Rick Springfield concerts? LoL!!! You're a nut Suzy!