Monday, September 29, 2008

Thankful for the opportunities...


...that come my way. Yesterday, I was looking at pictures from different places I have taught and I felt so grateful to those that have given me opportunities to visit their state or country.
This particular picture of clouds made me feel so lucky. It was from my last trip to Brazil. I had been sleeping and the window was shut. I woke up and opened it and saw the rows of endless clouds and it was just beautiful!
I am thankful to those that have asked me to teach and to the man above who constantly reminds me that he loves me because, he created the beautiful things I see on this earth when I travel such as the clouds, mountains, and the ocean.
As I get ready to go on my last trip of the year (Florida), I look forward to sharing the beautiful view with one of my best friends, Erin!!

Hugs
Suzy West

1 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Lovin' your comments. Sometimes it's so easy to just blaze through daily life and not stop to appreciate the beauty around us and the marvels of this world.