Monday, September 22, 2008

Still in Brazil and LOVING it!!!

Hi there gals!!! I wanted to come in and say HI!!! I am in one of the most beautiful places on earth, RIO!!!!
I am having an amazing good time! I taught today from 9am to 9pm. It was a total blast!!
Hello to all my friends that I have met in both Sao Paulo and Rio!! You gals are amazing!
When I get home I will post pictures here and on the My Little Shoebox blog.
Tomorrow we are going to hang out and do some fun things and then I´m heading home.

I can´t wait to see all my buddies when I get home.
Let´s see if my mechanics read my blog...I emailed you gals about something big....did you read it? if so....guess what? I´m just kidding!LOL I´m sooooooo bad!LOL

I have sad news, Christian´s grandfather passed away. We are so sad. Please pray for his family.

Okay posting more when I get back!!!!
Hugs
Suzy West

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I KNEW IT!!! :D

erin said...

i called angel. we were not amused, given that i had just gotten out of the ER at 3am today.
miss you still crazy lady.
love
erin

Suzy West said...

Bwahahahahah, how can you think I was serious!LOL
Erin, I just read your email, tried to call but realized the time differeence. I´ll call you later. Love ya
Suzy