Thursday, September 04, 2008

So I've been doing a litte bit of scrapping

I've scrapped about 4-5 in the last two weeks. That's a lot for me you know. LOL
I have quite a few up on the walls of my store so I don't want to get them down but here are two that I recently did.
This is one that I made last night using the NEW Scenic Route line. I love this line. I love this picture. It was Erin and I at 49er game. We had such a great time that day laughing, snorting, clapping, cheering, wel just being us!LOL We were totally emotional to because it was our Friend and football player Bryant Young's last game.

This is one that I did last week. It's using NEW My little shoebox . Pictures of one of my most favorite girls nigt. The four of us went to see John Mayor. He freaking ROCKED!!! We were in the grass area and under the stars. It was so awesome!!! I'm scrapping some of my favorite photos this weekend. Will try to post if I remember. LOL

Have a good one.

Hugs, Suzy West

1 comments:

erin said...

awe, i wanna be like you when i grow up! yes my sweet lil dino egg, i love you too.
xoxoxo
me