Friday, September 12, 2008

Scrapbook Memories TV

So it looks like I'm heading out to Ohio in October. Helen and I were going to do a taping of Scrapbook Memories TV in what I think we both thought early November but it turns out it's going to be in the middle of October.
Helen was going to be taping while I do the behind the scenes stuff but Helen has another important trip so I'll be doing the taping. I haven't done any filming for a while so let's hope I do okay. LOL
I'm going for just one day so it doesn't take to much away from work. I'm leaving on the 13th and taking Pattie with me. She'll be awesome helping me with all the behind the scene stuff.
I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes. Wish me luck please, I think I'm going to need it! LOL
Hugs
Suzy

7 comments:

Tina said...

Suzy, what an awesome opportunity! Goodluck with the filming ;) I live in Indiana, where in OH will you be?

Raechelle said...

how exciting! Best of Luck to you!
Rae :)

lisa tilmon said...

That's great news!! Congrats to you girly!! :)

Danielle Holsapple said...

You won't need help - you will be FAB!

rae said...

sweet! congrats Suzy!!

Patter Cross said...

Very exciting! Congrats!

RitaS said...

all the best Suzy - you WILL do great!