Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Poor Sierra fractured her arm yesterday

Yesterday I got a phone call from school that Sierra had fallen while playing PE. Paul picked her up as I was alone at work and took her to my parents house. Sierra said she was okay and that her arm didn't really hurt that much. Later on she started to complain. Paul checked her again and decided to take her to urgent care. It turned out that she fractured her arm. They didn't have anyone to cast it so they wrapped it and put it in a splint. I'm taking her this morning to get her cast on. My poor little one.
Here's a picture of her sleeping last night.


3 comments:

emelyn said...

awww...poor, Sierra!! How awful for a fractured arm! Big HUGS to her :(

erin said...

poor sierra! my heart goes out to her.
sending big hugs her way!
keeping her in our prayers:)
love you girl.

TanishaRenee said...

Awwwww- poor baby!