Friday, September 05, 2008

Lots going on...

So as you know I've been really busy lately.
*Teaching in Brazil on the 15th
*Angel's baby shower on 14th
*Anniversary crops on 20th-21st
*Lots of classes
*MLS stuff
*kids going back to school
*The big Event

yeah, tons of crazy good stuff. So, I learned something the other day and it has me a little emotional and nervous. I'm trying to stay positive until we get the results but it's hard.

My mom has been complaining about pain by her tummy. It's been going on for a while. She had some tests done and they found that everything in that area was just fine. While checking they found a little tumor on her lung. They told her not to worry until they do more testing but it has her really nervous!
My mom is such an amazing woman and the last thing she wants to do is worry anyone so she didn't want to tell me, but we were together on Labor Day and ran some errands and she started to cry. I asked her what was wrong and she told me about the tumor. We talked about trying to stay positive until we know anything but I could see in her eyes that she was scared.

I'm trying to stay positive but the thought of something happening to my mom scares me. I'm really selfish and want her in my life forever! She is my rock and I love her more than life it's self. So please pray for my mom.

I'm also a little emotional because Angel's going to be leaving work soon. She's going to stop working the middle of October. She's due in November. Her due date is the 17th but the dr.'s don't think she will last that long. She can't deliver a baby that weighs more than 7lbs so they think they will induce a little early. I'm going to be busy!!! LOL

So much going on!! Anyway, that's what's up with me right now. Never a dull moment. LOL

Hugs
Suzy West

3 comments:

erin said...

sending prayers for you and your sweet family now:)
love you girl.
xoxoxo
me

emelyn said...

oh suzy! big big hugs to mama. you know i love her so much, she is such a sweetie!! sending hugs and prayers your way!!

TanishaRenee said...

Saying some prayers for your mom!!!