Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm home!!!

I had a total blast in beautiful Brazil! There is no way I could ever explain how amazing this place is and how wonderful the people there are.

I loved both Sao Paulo and Rio. They are very different but both great!! I would like to thank my awesome friend Ana from AC ALBUM for taking me to her beautiful store and the expo. I had such an amazing time with her, Vicky (whom I think is one of the sweetest person on this planet), Fabriana, my Brazil grandma, and everyone else I met there.
I got to see her different stores and they are sooooo gorgeous!
Next year, I'm coming back and we have an amazing event we are planning!!!
Here are some of the pictures I took. They are in no order.










Ana, you are amazing!! I love ya girlie!!
Hugs

Suzy West

6 comments:

erin said...

beautiful!
can't wait to hear all about it!

Danielle said...

oh my gosh, it's beautiful there!!!! I'd love to go there sometime!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! Love your photos! How wonderful that you were able to take that trip. My parents have been and they absolutely loved it there.
Welcome back!

Sassy Sasha said...

Isnt it a great place mmmmm hmmm haha .. anyway welcome back.

Starlight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Starlight said...

Suzy I'm so so so glad you liked my wonderful country:D
This is so awesome and it's fab to know you enjoied!
Can wait to hear about these plans.LOL
Don't forget to hook me up if you scrap with the brazilian papers:)
I want to see it.
beijooooos