Saturday, September 27, 2008

"I like your friends"


Sierra is so funny!! If she could, she would hang out with me and my girlfriends all the time. Unfortunately, we are at the store and she's at home or at her grandparents house so she doesn't get to hang out with them.

Yesterday, she came over for a little bit and I was there with Maria, Sylvia, and Jeanne. Sierra was hilarious, she was playing with Jeanne then asked her to write her name and phone number in her little note book.
A little while later Jeanne and I are talking and Jeanne gets a phone call. It's Sierra calling her from the front of the store. You can hear LOUD laughter from the front. She was having way to much fun!!

So later that night when she was out with daddy, I asked her how she was doing, she says, "Mommy I'm fine. You know what? I like your friends. When I grow up and own the store, they are going to work for me, but I'm going to give them Friday and Saturday off." LOL

She had told them earlier that day they could work for her as well. LOL She's such a funny kid.

Early this morning, around 2am she comes to my room half a sleep, "mommy can I sleep with you?" I told her okay. She just made her way between Paul and I and she just snuggled right in. SHe was in heaven. She's still out cold in my bed. LOL

I think I'll keep her. LOL
Hugs
Suzy West

6 comments:

Chimene said...

What a beautiful, sweet and funny girl:)

certifiedpaperfreak said...

hey cutie.
that little Sierra is a doll. i say she's a keeper.
Sandra

Debbie said...

So cute! She is growing up so fast.

jeanne said...

Sierra is the best! I love her dancing!

Maripi said...

Sierra is just darling. I can't wait to start working for her. She's going to be a great boss!

Amy W. said...

what precious memories to remember! ;) she's a doll!