Thursday, September 25, 2008

Getting ready to go to Florida!!

So today I was getting things ready for my next trip. I am teaching in Florida with Erin. I'm so excited!!! I will be teaching a small My Little Shoebox book. Here's what it looks like. It's very interactive and has a lot of dimension.
Anyway, I can't wait to spend some fun girl time with Erin!!! Can you imagine the two of us together in Florida? It's crazy!! LOL We have tickets to Disney World!! YIPPEE!!!
We are going to be two kids at the happiest place on earth.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Adorable book! Have fun on your trip!
Dani

Renee Lamb said...

have fun at the happiest place on earth and your book is beautiful!!!

Anabelle said...

It's sooo cute. Have a great trip! (I'm so jealous. ;) )

LoRi said...

Good luck and have fun! Love the book.

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, you sure don't stay home long, do you? What a busy girl you are! I know you will have a blast in Florida. Disney is just so amazing. I finally went for the very first time last Feb. and it just blew my mind.
Have fun with your class, too. Your mini is adorable!