Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Busy busy fun weekend!

I had a really fun and busy weekend!!! I think I've slept a total of 10 hours from Thursday to yesterday. eeek!
Friday we had a great time during our crop. We had a lot of fun!! Rocio and I then got the place ready for our garage Sale.
Saturday morning I got to work at 8:30am and finished getting things ready. We had our garage sale from 10am-2pm. We worked until 8pm. My Angel, Web Angel, Angela, and I went to La Fondue and met Erin there. We had a great time!!!
On Sunday morning I picked up Michelle Van Etten from San Jose and she came and taught two classes at our store. They were beautiful!!!!
After the class, Satyn, Rocio, Michelle and I went to La Fondue AGAIN and we ate up a Storm!! OMG I was still full from the night before. LOL
I dropped off Michelle after midnight and then picked her up at 5ish AM and took her to the airport.
I came home and was going to go back to bed but decided to finish what I needed to finish and then we got ready and had a bbq at my parents house. Everyone was there. We had a great time!
We were there until around 8pm last night. Came home. I made brownies. I cleaned the kitchen. Watched part of Will and Grace and fell a sleep!LOL
Okay so this morning I have a ton to do. Off to do them but before I go, here are some pictures.




2 comments:

Sassy Sasha said...

awww cute cute pics

LindaLMCS said...

Do you think maybe you could of crammed anything else into the weekend ??? Gheesh woman I need some of your energy !!! Love the pics. Ohhhh look at that tummy Angel !!!