Monday, August 18, 2008

Visas, friends, baby showers, puppies, and more

So today I got my VISA to go to Brazil. HOLY COW who knew it would be so hard to get one.
I had to fill out applications, take pictures, bring itineraries, yadda yadda and more yadda yaddas.
I went with my gal pal Wei (thanks girl) to San Francisco to go to the consulate. When we arrived we grabbed a number. I looked up and saw that they were on #180. We were #195. It took HOURS to get to #195 but when it was all over, I got my visa.
So it's official, Brazil says they are crazy enough to let me in, I wonder if they know what they have done! LOL Brazil will never be the same again.
I can't wait. I'll be there in a few weeks. EEEKKK!
I'll be in San Paulo and then I'm going to Rio!!

On Sunday Christiane and Pattie through a baby shower for Angel. It was soooo beautiful! There were a lot of people there and we had the best time EVER!
I'll post pictures soon.

Like usual gotta say how grateful I am for my friends!!! ERIN, I love you girl!!!! You're a lifer (someone you know will be in your life forever!) PO...girl you are my sister!!! I love you my darlin!!! I love you Christiane, Pattie, Wei, Linda, Jeannie, Emelyn, Carla, Satyn, Janice, and Nicole. You gals ROCK!

Biscuit, omg he's so stinkin' cute and we love him!!! The happiness he has brought Sierra is amazing!!!! I need to take more pictures for you to see him.

Okay gotta get back to getting things ready for this weekend.
Have a good one.

Hugs
Suzy

6 comments:

erin said...

hello my sweet lil brazilian nut of a kumquat! aka my lifer friend. LOVED that. so sweet.
i shall call you manana. mari took forever to go to sleep, so unlike her, so hopefully she isn't getting something.
love you.

Lori said...

Girl, Brazil is gonna be a blast!!! Someday I need to go there!!! Have a great trip!!!

Yvonne said...

Oh, I need to get my passport renewed and I'm really not looking forward to it. But I'm sure Brazil will be worth all the grief. Have fun and take tons of pictures.

emelyn said...

Girl!! You will have a BLAST in BRAzil! I'm so jealous, just make sure you dance all those "hips don't lie" type dances...shake it babe!

You guys have gotten us HOOKED on puppies! It's all the kids talk about. I'll be needing more pointers about raising them. love ya!

TanishaRenee said...

You are too funny! Have fun in Brazil...can I stow away, I need a vacation!?

Norma Kennedy said...

I cant tell u how glad I am to read this.... yay Visa in hand. Make sure to take pleanty of pics for those uo us u leave behind hehehhee ;' )