Monday, August 04, 2008

I love you my friends!

I just wanted to tell ALL my friends how much I love them!! I appreciate them so much and feel so lucky to have them in my life.

Extra shout out to...

Erin Yamabe---you ROCK!!! I love you more than words can say!
Rocio Duran--I want to be you when I grow up.
Pattie Beltran--"my lover". LOL
Michelle Tornay--the strongest person I know
Nicole Wragge---YOU are all the RAGE! LOL
Janice Norimoto--I love you girl!!

I want to give a shout out to my crazy gal pals...
Carla and Satyn
Linda and Jeannie

I'd like to tell my garage girls...
I love you all!!!! YOU GALS ROCK MY FREAKING WORLD!!!

I love you Christiane! You sexy lady you!
Maria Aldanese--you are such an awesome gal!!

To my MLS design team...
you gals amaze me! WOW!

Helen Chu??? You had me at Hello!

There are so many others...and YOU know who you are....I LOVE YOU!!

Hugs
Suzy West

Just a few pictures that I found
























6 comments:

Laurie said...

Love you too girlie!

Satyn Blu said...

Hey girl... How come you don't have any pix with me and my mom??? J/K Love Ya!

erin said...

thanks girl! you know i feel the same way. right back atcha my sweet lil kumquat!!!

emelyn said...

hey, you don't love me?? but at least my picture is here..haha!!

Maripi said...

Love too Suzy ... I look forward to the Friday nights. It was great seeing you last Friday.

LindaLMCS said...

Love you too !!! You know I was just a shy thing before I started "hanging out" (lol) at your store !!!