Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fun with Friends

I just got home from an awesome day with my little Sierra and Erin and her girls. We went to Gilroy Gardens. It was blazing hot but fun!!!
Sierra didn't want to get wet at first but then went crazy in the water park.
It was so great to spend time with Erin! She's just so much fun!! As you all know, I love that girl!!
On our way home I asked Sierra if she was tired and she said, "not really". I looked back to see her a few minutes later and she was OUT COLD!
Here are a few pictures of our day.




Thank you Emi, Mari, and Erin for making our day soooo freaking fun!!

Hugs, Suzy

4 comments:

erin said...

we were so thrilled to have you two join us for a fun outing on your well deserved day off!
love you girls!

TanishaRenee said...

Looks like so much fun! Dontcha just love it when kids tell you they're not tired and then crash? Too funny!

Grove Designs Co, aka Kriskropmemories said...

On my last trip to CA I had wanted to go to this park but ran out of time, your pictures are making me think another trip to CA is in order soon.

ourlilypad said...

that is such proof that she IS your favorite! (JJ) looks like yal had fun---miss ya