Friday, August 15, 2008

A dream come true

I have heard the words, " I want my own puppy" a thousand times. A thousand times I have told her the same thing, "when you're older".
On her last birthday we sat down and watched an old movie called, My dog skip. It was such a cute movie about a boy who gets a dog and he brings him so much happiness. Sierra smiled, giggled, and cried through out the entire movie.
When it was over the words, "Mommy I want a puppy so much!" came out of her mouth.
I told her that we would start "LOOKING" and "RESEARCHING" puppies and that we would get her one when she turned eight.
I remembered the puppy place where we got Sassy and planned to go there one day. We were on our walk from my store to Starbucks and I heard the sounds of puppies. I looked around and saw that a cute little puppy store was opening that day.
Sierra was in HEAVEN!!! We hung out there for a while and played with all the puppies. The owner Joey is a doll and talked with Sierra and I for a long time.
Well since that day we have been there almost EVERY DAY hanging out and helping with a lot of different things.
We have really got to know them and we love them to pieces.
As a thank you for all the help Joey gave Sierra her very own puppy.
The words, "I'm so happy I can explode" came out of her mouth.
She got to choose her own puppy and this is the one that she wanted.
This really is a dream come true. She's so happy!!!!
Here are some of the pictures I took of her the night we picked 'Biscuit' up.


7 comments:

emelyn said...

Yeah for you, Sierra!! I'm sure you will take super good care of Biscuit!!

Kent said...

That is so cute! I am so surpised the puppy is dark - I would have thought she would want a white one to match Diamond! Cute name!

Charmaine said...

Ohh how exciting! Puppies a just a load of fun! Congratulations Sierra!

Charmaine

erin said...

what sweet photos of lil sierra with biscuit!

rae said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations Sierra!

Amy W. said...

what a sweet story! i'm sure she will have lots of fun memories with biscuit. :)

Amy W. said...

what a sweet story! i'm sure she will have lots of fun memories with biscuit. :)