Sunday, July 27, 2008

My perfect weekend

I had the perfect weekend!! I hung out with all my girlfriends at the store. It was so much freaking fun!!! I got a layout done. The next day I was at work and continued to scrap. I got to hang out with Carla, Noel, and Rocio. It was so nice! Everyone that knows me knows that if I pull out a new set of alphabet and a few papers I will use them up until they are pretty much gone. LOL So You'll notice in these three layouts a lot of similar products. LOL
I'm boring but at least I got some pages done. I did another one but forgot to take a picture..it's called, "Listen up homegirl" and it's dedicated to ROCIO!LOL


Paul and the kids came by on Saturday to have lunch at work. It was so nice to have them there and to hang out for a while.
That evening, the possee got together and we went to see JOHN MAYER in concert at the Shoreline. OMG we had the BEST TIME!!! We laughed HYSTERICALLY the entire night! We got our "seats" on the lawn and enjoyed a concert under the stars. It was so stinkin' cool! These are some of my favorite photos from the evening.

A guy came over and took this picture of the four of us. Rocio and Janice taking pictures of me dying of laughter
A gal behind me took this picture
Ro took this picture. Erin and I could not stop laughing
I love this photo because it shows what we are like when we are together

Erin and I being...Erin and I
I love you my sweet little buttercup
So today I got up and spent the day with my family. We met up with Angel and her family and had lunch at Chevy's. We then went to the puppy store that we've been hanging out at by my store. It just opened and Sierra is in HEAVEN! My parents met us there and they loved on the puppies as well. We all then went to Angel's place and the kids went swimming. It was so nice! I took this picture of her view from her apartment. It's so beautiful! I feel so happy to have her be in a place that she loves so much.

Pictures from my perfect weekend! Hope you enjoyed them as much as I do.

Hugs, Suzy

13 comments:

Janine Wahl said...

Looks like a fun weekend!

hilde janbroers said...

what a fun pics!

erin said...

LOVE you girl!
please print those for me or upload so i can scrap those friday!!! i was just telling nanice tonight i wanna scrap those!

Becki said...

Looks like you had a blast! Your photos made me smile! thanks!

Norma Kennedy said...

Oh my gosh you guys look like your having so much fun....... I wanna come hang with you all. Ill call you soon xoxo

Raechelle said...

looks like you had a great time!

Ginger Dougherty said...

Those are some hilarious photos!!! Always good times with a little music and friends.

Aimee said...

glad you had such a great weekend! thanks for sharing the great pictures!!

Charleen said...

Cute LOs and the concert looked like tons of fun!

maz said...

Great layouts- looks like you had a blast!

Zorina said...

hey lady bug??!
we're da bomb! i was wanting to walk over to say HI to all of u but with that 10,000 crowd...text message worked out!!!
it was nice seeing u from afar, ms suzy. we had a blast, too!!??!
ps. did u meet Jenn's PR? i did..i'm on the list now. LOL!

Danielle said...

such fun photos and beautiful layouts! thanks for sharing with us!
Dani

Drama Mama said...

HA! I need to get out with the girls more often. Great pics!