Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Jeremy is 14 today!!

I got up this morning and Jeremy was already up and getting ready to go to summer school. I looked up at him and I swear I felt like he grew about 5 inches this morning.
Right before my eyes was a young man and I kid you not I felt my heart melt. He's just so stinkin' sweet and adorable and as cute as can be. I am so lucky to have him as a son.
Tonight we are going to celebrate at Red Lobster so he can get his favorite meal...A LOBSTER!
Happy birthday sweetie!! I love ya!

6 comments:

Rocio said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

I'm still hearing the Davids, Jason Castro and Michael Johns from last night. OH, that was a great thing to do to take my mind off my craziness.

BTW, you have been tagged by me, so check out my blog.

emelyn said...

Woohooo!! Happy Happy Birthday Jeremy!! Enjoy that Lobster!

Danielle Holsapple said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

cheerful cropper said...

happy bday jeremy!!! enjoy your dinner :)

TanishaRenee said...

he's a handsome young man! Happy Birthday and I'm lovin' the hair!

erin said...

happy birthday jeremy!
hope you had an awesome day! you look so handsome.