Friday, July 11, 2008

I've been tagged...

I have been TAGGED...
I was tagged by ROCIO. Here we go...

Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and ask them to read your blog. Then you let the person who tagged you know when you posted your answers.

Ten Years Ago:

WOW, I can't tell you what I was doing exactly ten years ago today but I can tell you what was going on during that time.
We were getting ready to move into the house we are in now. I was planning to attend the scrapbook expo and to tell people that I was starting a brand new club called, "bay area scrappers". Wow, that was so long ago! I was helping my friend Katie photographing weddings.
Ten years ago I had two kids. Angel was only 9 years old and Jeremy was 4. We were getting ready to go on our annual trip to Disneyland and just enjoying the summer.

Five things on today's to-do list:

1. Go to work
2. Go to Target to pick up paper towells, garbage bags, and more for the crop.
3. Get things ready for tomorrow's garage sale
4. drop off kids at grandma's
5. Crop a little

Snack I Enjoy:

Junior Mints

Things I would do if I was a millionaire:

1. Travel all over the world.
2. Buy a massive house for my family.
3. Hire a cook.
4. Donate a lot of money to my favorite charities.
5. go on a serious shopping spree.

Places I have lived:

1. Daly City--birth to 8 years old
2. Fremont--from them til' now.
3. Castro Valley--for only 6 months

4 People I am tagging:

1. Norma
2. Danielle
3. Debby
4. Becky

Have a good one!
Hugs
Suzy

0 comments: