Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I'm going to see NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!!! (I'm a dork...I'm soooo NOT)....

Man I thought I had nothing to blog about...yeah I do.
I'm going to see NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK tonight!!! I am sooooo freaking excited!!!!
I'm going with my gal pal, Rocio!!! It's going to be fun!
Hugs
Suzy

EDIT:
Wow, I need sleep! LOL I'm not going to see new kids on the block tonight (seeing them in October)

I'm going to see................AMERICAN IDOL!!!! yippeeee!!!!!

Yeah, I know. I'm a dork. LOL

Hugs
Suzy

12 comments:

Jenn said...

too cool suzy!
have fun!!!
=)

TanishaRenee said...

OMG, I Love NKOTB! My fave all time song is "if you're not here by my side" (said in a singsong voice as I type) Have fun!!

Norma Kennedy said...

How FUN... Enjoy and cant wait to hear all about it !!!!

Norma

Jennifer said...

Have FUN! I've got my tickets for the November concert ... can't wait!!! :) I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!

~*{ Michelle }*~ said...

Sounds like fun! Enjoy! :)

emelyn said...

heehee!! You got the right stuff!! Have a great time, girl!!

emelyn said...

LOL!! you are a dork!!
Have fun, still!!

Danielle Holsapple said...

LOL!!!!!!!!! It will still be fun!

Kent said...

Oh have fun! Don't rush the stage or throw your panties up there!

erin said...

this is why i LOVE you so! LOL

Jenniwren32 said...

Hope you have lots of fun!!!

TanishaRenee said...

apparently I'm a dork, too- I quoted Menudo's song in my earlier post! gasp...LOL!