Saturday, July 12, 2008

Excited that...

...Angel's having a little boy.
...Sierra gets to come to work with me two days a week in the summer.
...Jeremy is over coming his shyness
...I get to crop tonight with Angel
...I'm going to Chicago next week
...I'm taking the kids to Great American when I get back
...I got to see Erin before she left for her crop
...Pattie is getting better
...My aunt and uncle came and hung out at my store this week
...I made three new layouts this week
...Linda made me cupcakes
...Maria is bringing egg rolls tonight
...I get to hair flip Rocio tonight

I'm excited about a lot of things. What are you most excited about?
Hugs
Suzy

2 comments:

Norma Kennedy said...

Hi Suzy... Thanks for tagging me I got it posted tonight. Looking forward to Chicago and meeting you ! Hugs, Norma

erin said...

being your lil kumquat is my fave! LOL