Monday, July 14, 2008

Creating...

We've been waiting for the new products of My Little Shoebox to come in and they finally did! The product is so beautiful!!
The problem??? It's FOUR days before the show. I leave on Thursday so that means I have two days to create!! YIKES!!! "Mojo come back...mojo come back...mojo come back" that's what I've been chanting since the product came in. I created this layout right before I left work tonight. The entire layout is using MLS. Yup--papers, die cuts, mini letters, big letters, transparancies, and chipboard buttons. I really love the colors on this collection. (A little Birdie Told Me line)

Tomorrow I'm going to create some more. Thanks for looking. Big hugs

Suzy West

4 comments:

Cassie said...

oooooh..looks like some really fabulous stuff!!!
sis:cassie

ourlilypad said...

hey you! can't wait to hear about cha--i know you'll miss me ;) hee hee--tell melody i said hi and i mis her :0 can't wait to see ya!...ky

~*{ Michelle }*~ said...

You lucky fish you to get such yummy stuff for free! I can imagine that it must be daunting to have to scrap under pressure though! Good luck! :)

erin said...

i miss my lil kumquat!
come home soon!
cannot wait to hear all about CHA!