Thursday, July 03, 2008

Angel's half way there!!

I am getting pretty excited! Angel's turning 20 weeks this week. She is half way there to having another little one in her arms.
We are so thrilled for her little family. They are so truly happy and can't wait for this baby to come. Tanner kisses Angel's tummy and it's so cute!
She had such scary first months thinking she lost the baby. When she found out that she was still pregnant she was already three months so it's gone by pretty fast.
We can't wait til' the 10th to find out what's she having. I think it's a girl. I'll be thrilled either way but if she has a little girl, oh goodness, we are soooo in trouble.
I'll keep you gals posted, so check back to find out. In the mean time, what do YOU think she's having?

Hugs, Suzy West

6 comments:

sarahyoude said...

Pregnancy obviously suits her she looks glowing and she is so pretty :)

Mary Ann said...

That's so cool Suzy! I'm just ahead of her at 21 weeks, and due November 16. We just found out last friday that it's a girl.
So excited for Angel and all of you!
Mary Ann
(from Strictly Scrapbooking!)

jo said...

Gosh I haven't seen Angel in person in MONTHS so I have no idea what she's having.

My guess is a GIRL. Let's see if I'm right.

Hope you and the family are doing well.

Happy 4th of July! Happy birthday to Sierra! :)

cheerful cropper said...

i think it is a lil girl! a playmate for Katelyn :)

cortney said...

I'll guess *girl*! Yay for you all!
Cortney

Lollybert said...

Looks like a Girl from here - LOL