Thursday, June 12, 2008

Today I am/was...

...super busy at work putting things away, helping customers, and placing orders.
...very happy because I did some work for My Little Shoebox.
...happy to write down what I would be doing in Florida in October with Erin at the Sue Gilman show.
...happy that I got my plane ticket for CHA Chicago.
...thrilled to go to lunch with my kiddos.
...thrilled to have my grandson at work with me for a little while.
...happy to have some awesome new features on our bay area scrappers website.
...happy that I made some new friends!!!!
...happy to put some new concerts on my calendar that I will be attending...including NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK! :)
...excited about our crop tomorrow.
...honored to have such amazing family and friends
...happy that I have a great job!
..............................................Today is such a great day! Hope your day was just as great!
Hugs
Suzy West

2 comments:

Michele said...

You had a busy day! My husband comes back from Orlando today so I'm excited.

I would love to stop by your store someday. I don't get out to Cali too often, though. :(

Have a great weekend!

Yvonne said...

I love NKOTB!! I'm still trying to talk my husband into it. I can't wait to go to the concert.