Monday, June 30, 2008

Tanner Day....again

We've been celebrating Tanner's birthday....A LOT!LOL He's so stinkin' cute so it doesn't matter, except yesterday was sooooo exhausting that I came home, got to bed around 8pm and didn't get out of it until this morning. We first went to the Little Gym where he had "the kids party". A lot of our friends were there and they played and played. We had a blast!

Here are a few pictures from the party.






After Little Gym we decided to go to Red Lobster and while driving I saw Pattie's family driving in front and behind me. We waved, they turned down one street and I continued on and turned on another. When I got there, who do I see? Pattie and her family. They were eating there too. LOL We all ate together and celebrated Christiane's and her wonderful husbands 40th anniversary. It was so nice!

Christiane and her family
Okay so after lunch with this beautiful family, we went to Lake Elizabeth and the kids played...and played...and played!! Here are a few shots from the park.





Hugs, Suzy West

3 comments:

emelyn said...

Looks like so much fun!! I gotta try that Little Gym place!! Happy Birthday Tanner!!

Cassie said...

That looks like a ton of fun!
Hope he had a great birthday.
SisTv: Cassie

cheerful cropper said...

we had tons of fun and can't wait to go back!!
happy birthday tanner!