Monday, June 02, 2008

My team (please help me choose)

Yesterday, the mechanics got together for our meeting. We had an amazing time! We took a lot of pictures(that I will post later) but in the meantime, here is a picture of almost all of them.
First row, left to right: Angel, Erin, ME, Michelle, Em
Second row, left to right: Laurie, Nikki, Nichole, Kerry Lynn, Sylvia, Rocio
Back row, left to right: Angel, Kristin, Pattie, Kent
Not pictured here are Krista and Stacey. (they left early)
One of these pictures is going to be on the homepage of or site. Which would do you think I should I choose???

Silly girls in the back!!! I cracked up when I saw what they did!LOL

My team!!

11 comments:

emelyn said...

haaayyyy...check out the hotties!

Sassy Sasha said...

bunny ear shot is more fun .. love that one ..

Michele said...

Great group photos. I would go with the first one. The second one is really cute but the flash washes a few of you out.

Marci Knecht said...

can you use them both? It would be fun to use the first one and then when you hover your mouse over the image it shows the second one :)

ourlilypad said...

bunny ears....definitely!

erin said...

ooh look at those special beauties LOL
i vote for the first one:)

scrappfever said...

the first one.

Melanie said...

bunny ears. I like the idea of using both and having the mouse go over to reveal the 2nd.

jo said...

You guys all look fabulous. I like the first pic the best though - I can see everyone's faces. :)

Miss you!

just jenn said...

I totally agree with Michele about the flash washing people out in the second photo. Love the first one!

Helen said...

they both look very cute, but I like the first one more.