Friday, May 23, 2008

This weekend...

I have a lot going on this weekend.
*crop tonight (craziness with Erin)
*crop tomorrow
*Nikki Peterson's class tomorrow
*watching Tanner overnight for the first time ever
*taking Tanner and the family to the zoo on Sunday
*taking Sierra to watch Narnia Sunday night when Angel gets back
*bbq and swimming with the family on Monday
Update on my knee:
I'm doing better. It's not hurting as much thank goodness! I need to start therapy but I've been avoiding it. I've been so busy.
Family stuff:
Our family went to San Francisco a few weeks ago and I couldn't wait to post pictures but then forgot. LOL It was such a beautiful Sunday. We went to Pier 39.
Here are just a few of the pictures.
Jeremy, Christian, and Paul

My mommy, Angel, and I

Christian took this picture of our family.

Sierra inside the Aquarium.

Big hugs, Suzy West

3 comments:

Jenn said...

cute pictures!
love pier 39 =)
see ya tomorrow!!!

nikki peterson said...

um wow! you have a busy weekend. so excited to hear how Tanner does overnight for the first time!
see ya tomorrow!

erin said...

beautiful photos, see you tonight!!!