Saturday, May 24, 2008

I can't journal...

So I can't write. I'm not good with words and I'm horrible about expressing myself.
My journaling on my layouts if any say the same things:
"I'm so blessed"
"She's so cute"
"I love her/his smile"
"I love you so much"

I get so annoyed with myself because that's the only thing I can think to write when I look at my pictures and am completing my layouts.

....20 minutes later....thinking....pondering...

I write these things because I really truly am blessed!! I have a freaking awesome family and friends that I would do anything for.
My kids ARE cute!
I seriously love the smiles on their faces.
and I freaking love them so much!!!

well I mean every word of it so I'm going to continue to write that because that's what I feel when I see those awesome shots!

I'm a happy girl! Who's ever reading this...

I hope your happy too. I hope you feel blessed. Yup YOU who ever you are.
If your wondering if I mean what I'm say. I do!

I hope YOU have a wonderful day!!
Hugs
Suzy

5 comments:

erin said...

but YOU can journal!!!
that's the whole point:)
now, titles . . .
that's another story LOL!!!
love you suzy!

Veronica Starr said...

this cracked me up!!! i'm the same way... i don't journal cuz anything i think of saying... the pictures already say it... why do i need to repeat it, lol... so i don't journal that often...

Jenn said...

i know what you mean. i can't think of titles to save my life. seriously! it's like, i graduated from college, i'm a smart girl, but i can't come up with a few words for a title?!?! lol

scrapbit said...

You write better than I do :D I can title but my journaling usually happens days later :D

Savitri - www.scrapbit.com

Marci Knecht said...

The important thing is that you write how YOU feel. So often I flip through the mags and read the journalling on the "professional" layouts and think to myself "who talks like that?". It comes across as phony, real scrappers just don't journal that way - I'd rather have "honest" journalling on my page then to have some "fancy talk" that isn't really mine.....So you go girl! Who cares what anyone else thinks? Not us!

Thanks for the well wishes, I hope that YOU too, have an awesome day ;)