Monday, April 28, 2008

All kinds of stuff

One of my friends asked me what I had going on this week and I thought for a second and then pretty much threw up a ton of different things going on. By the time I was done telling her what was going on I was exhausted just thinking about it and I think my friend needed a cigarette! LOL
I'm getting things ready for two really big National Scrapbook Day events that we are having at the store. I am excited about everyone attending and all the fun things we are going to do.
I went to see the sports med Dr. today. I am feeling a lot better so I almost canceled my appointment but my family said I HAD to go. I tried to tell the Dr. that I was a lot better and that I wasn't in pain (trying to avoid surgery) but he didn't believe me because the word, "owie" came out of my mouth! Yes, OWIE! how embarrassing. So we scheduled an MRI and I'm hoping I don't have anything to serious.
Angel is starting to feel a little better. She's on meds to help with the nausea. She's almost four months. I can't believe it! Oh and mark my words, she is having a GIRL!!! She'll find out in a few weeks. I can't wait.
Anyway, gotta run! Need to order food for both Saturday and Sunday, put goodie bags together, finishing ordering stuff, and more!!!
Have a good one!
Hugs
Suzy

3 comments:

Marci Knecht said...

Did you say "Owie"? tee hee...have fun this weekend and post some pics if you can. :)

erin said...

omgosh, good for YOU for going!!!

Drama Mama said...

Good luck with your events, I'll be busy with mine as well. Lots of work, but so much fun.