Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The younger ones...

Last week I brought the kids to work with me. It was fun hanging out with them, because I don't see them very much during the day. I get to hang out with Angel since she works with me but the two younger ones go to my parents house. Jeremy and Sierra said they wanted to take pictures with my camera. We got these really cute and funny shots.

My kiddos being slightly silly!

She's so stinkin' cute!

My little man who is a lot taller than me now. He's such a great kid!!

I love this shot! I love my kiddos so much!! I'm a lucky mom!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, that is so sweet! I loved all those pictures. They are adorable.

Heather said...

Cute pictures!

Kent said...

Is that a new hair do! Super cute!! Hope to see you soon!!

Kent said...

Is that a new hair do! Super cute!! Hope to see you soon!!

erin said...

such fun shots!!! can't wait to see them scrapped, or by now they could be LOL
finally figured out how to sign on here, through the vault LOL