Monday, February 04, 2008

This past weekend...this upcoming weekend...

This past weekend was so much fun but as busy as it could get!!!

Friday we cropped. Saturday I went shopping with Erin. We got our eyebrows waxed, ate sushi, and went clothes shopping. I think went to work.
Sunday we had our annual garage sale and it was so CRAZY!!! People everywhere. We then had a cookie lee party. I went home to spend time with the kiddos and then went to bed.

This week we have classes, crops, and a trip to Anaheim! It's the CHA show. We are so excited! Kristin, Jenn, Erin, and I our headed up there on Saturday. I'm going to work the store for a few hours and then I'm outie!

Have a fabulous week!
Hugs
Suzy

1 comments:

erin said...

i had so much fun with you girl!!!
am still trying to pack, then gotta clean tomorrow and pack some more!!!

cannot believe it is saturday, can u bring my barf bag please?