Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So lucky to have parents like you

I was uploading some photos to the computer and stopped when I saw these three pictures. I couldn't help but stare at them for quite some time, and honestly I was filled with such love for my parents that I began to get teary eyed.
You can see the love that my parents have for my grandson. They are like this with all the kids! These two have so much love in them that it literally bursts when we are all together.
My mom is so beautiful!! She's extremely humble and shy(I so didn't get that from her. LOL). She has spent the last forty years being an amazing mom to me and my two brothers!
My dad is literally the nicest person I know! He spews niceness and it's all real! He's totally funny too!! If he thinks there is a problem he's famous for calling family meetings!LOL
I love them so much and am blessed to call them my parents!!



Hugs, Suzy West


3 comments:

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

that kind of love is the greatest thing ever!!!!
xoxo

Laura Fiore said...

They sound amazing Suzy...you are a blessed girl! They're cute too!

Laurie said...

Suzy! Your parents are amazing! Love them so much! :D Love you too girlie!