Saturday, February 23, 2008

Turning 21 again! N-O-T!!

My birthday was yesterday and it was so much fun!!!!

Christiane and Pattie bought a fondue pot and had tons of yummy goodies!

I received a lot of fun gifts

Christiane and Erin doing the bump!LOL

I was cracking up with Erin!!

Erin was cracking all night long!!
Maria and I!!
Pattie, Christiane, and I! I love these girls!!
Rocio, Erin, and I--it took 5 times of trying to get this shot! LOL
Thank you to everyone that made my birthday so much fun!!! It was such a nice surprise!
Hugs, Suzy West

3 comments:

madretz said...

Happy birthday Suzy! What great fun you had!!

Kent said...

COOL glad you had a good time!

Memory Lane said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZY! Glad you had such a fun night! Wish I could have been there too. I love the photos -- I didn't see any photos of the sky writer or you performing your new "talent" tho. LOL

Hugs!
Jen