Saturday, February 16, 2008

Lots of emotions...

CHA was an amazing experience!! I've been to many of these events and I gotta say this one was one of my most favorite!! It was filled with laughter, amazement, creativity, and more!
As much as I loved seeing everything and ordering tons for the store, it was the girls that I was with that made the experience so wonderful! Erin was so funny! She had us cracking up the entire time with some of the things that came out of her mouth...literally!LOL
OMG Kristin was ROCKING!! She did an amazing job at making sure we got everything for the store and marking all the books. It so came in handy last night when we started doing pre-orders.
Oh and then there was the one and only Jenny Deal!!! Dude, you had me at Hello!! I've never, EVER, EVER seen someone so organized in my freaking life!! We called her the FINISHER. She completed the orders. The girl made phone calls, had us on time frames, made sure we made our appointments, and more!!! Man, everyone needs a Jenny in their lives!!!
We got to hang out with "MAINE!!!" It was so much fun seeing my good friend Jenn from Maine. She's one of the funniest gals I have ever met. She had us cracking up the entire time.

So the bad thing...
Angel found out that she miscarried while I was away. We tried to get an earlier flight but couldn't. She's being a trooper about it. I have tried to be really strong for her but gotta admit when the words, "I'm really sad and I need to cry but I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for me" came out of her mouth it made my heart drop.
Thanks to everyone who has called and emailed me. I really appreciate it. We all do.

So what's new?
I came home to a list of things to do a mile long. We have classes, crops, events, and tons more coming up. I so enjoy seeing everyone everday!!! Next week is my birthday. I can't believe I'm going to be 27...Oh wait...37! EEEK!! I'm going to celebrate with my girls on Friday night and go out with the family on Saturday! I can't wait!

I'm going to try to post some CHA pictures next week.
Big hugs,
Suzy West

3 comments:

Drama Mama said...

So fun meeting you! can't wait for the next time!

erin said...

you had me at HELLO! LOL.
you forgot about U!!!
um, hello...
*i got nothing!*
3 seconds later, *i want it all!!!*
omg, poor kristin trying to keep up with you circling or checking off all the catalogs.
u know i love u!
thanks for an amazing trip!
and how about that claw???

Memory Lane said...

It was so great to see you Suzy! I had so much fun with you and Erin and Jenny and Kristen! When do we do it again?

Hugs!
"Maine"
a.k.a. Jen