Thursday, January 24, 2008

Prayers needed for Tanner--UPDATE

Tomorrow my little grandson will be going in for surgery. The whole family is so scared and sad for our little guy. He's such a sweetheart and is in great spirits considering he's in pain. Please keep him in your prayers. Also include mommy and daddy because they are besides themselves.
UPDATE: Tanner went in this morning at 7:30am. He was really upset because he wasn't allowed to eat or drink anything from 8pm on. He loves his bottle of milk and had a cow when he couldn't have any, sooooooo he was up from 2am crying. Poor baby!
I met mommy and daddy this morning at Stanford hospital. They gave him a medication to get him all loopy and happy. We could totally tell when that kicked in. LOL (I have a really funny picture) Anyways, they took him in and did the procedure. Everything went well. He woke up and was SO UPSET!!! He was SCREAMING until they gave him a bottle of water. He then fell a sleep. They said he would be back to normal around 4-5pm. I'll try to post pictures tomorrow.
Thank you for all the emails, posts, and phone calls.


Big hugs, Suzy West

12 comments:

StarrAltered said...

we'll be praying for your little man here!!! I'm sure he'll be fine!!!

Heather said...

hugs and prayers for all of you.

erin said...

sending prayers right now for your beautiful family!

Michelle McGee said...

Suzy, what is wrong with Tanner? I'm so sorry... I'll be thinking of him and you and Angel.

Laura Fiore said...

Hi Suzy! I'll be praying for your little sweetie and Angel and Christian...may God hold them in the palm of his hand.

phin said...

sending prayers for quick healing and good spirits for all!

- Linda Phinney

Staci Compher said...

he's so cute....will keep him and the family in my prayers.....

Kristin Fogle said...

Good Luck you guys! I am sure everything will come out great. Our family is sending prayers your way.

Laurie said...

Sending prayers for Tanner's speedy recovery!!!

Trish said...

Prayers sent from me and my Tanner to your little Tanner and family. Hope he's feeling much better soon!
Trish

Starlight said...

Oh Suzy I'm glad to hear that he is doing well!
he is such a cute boy:)

WriterGirl said...

sending prayers for Tanner!