Saturday, July 28, 2007
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
I love this picture of me taking a picture of us in front of the bean.
This is us at the restaurant that we walked MILES for because I forgot where it was and couldn't remember the name. It was a place where they served all MINI foods. So much fun! Finally decided to ask someone if they knew of the place and they said, "yes, it's called....Mini's!" ROFLOL
Sylvia and I @ Mini's A beautiful street we walked down while trying to get to Mini's In front of the famous Chicago theatre. A picture I took while standing 103 stories high @ Sears Tower!! The first two nights we stayed with our fried AC in Chicago. We went all over the place!!!
Next show....Memory Trends!!!!
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
This past weekend we had a big crop on Friday. A 10am-10pm on Saturday. A huge garage sale(all the mechanics) on Sunday. We then took out the family to dinner and then watched the new movie Rat-a-something. SO CUTE!!!
So it must have hit me last night that I was exhausted and then realized that I...
**got the kids ready in the morning and dropped them off at my parents house.
**only to realize I should have brought Sierra with me because we had kids camp at the store. Lizz picked her up for me. She was there for an hour!!!
**Then took out FOUR teenage boys to the mall and to lunch.
**went back to work.
**closed the store @ 7pm and then took Sierra, Ashleigh, ANgel, Tanner, and Christian out to Golfland for some mini golf game. At the same time Paul had the four boys that I had earlier and ended up going to Golfland too!LOL
** got home around 10:45pm.
**watched Will and grace....and somewhere there fell asleep!
So let's see what's next...
We have a trip in 9 days. I have to still pack for that. We have to finish kitting my class that I'm teaching @ Windy City Scrapbooking. There are weddings and a few baby showers. We've had four birthday's in the last few days and two more this next week. We have a few classes and lots more going on.
Even though I'm tired, I enjoy going home and spending time with my kiddos.
I'm excited when I'm with them and Sierra is telling me, "You're the best mommy in the world!"
Okay so off to work. Have a great day!!
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
The big event is a two day event that will be filled with classes, lunches, crops, and fun!!!
When the two days are over, attendee's will go home with 8 completed classes.
They will be taught by our awesome teachers and one GUEST teacher!!!
Saturday, October 27th & Sunday, October 28th
and.......... Michelle Hill from Lil' Davis Designs!!!
If you want more information go to www.bayareascrappers.com
Monday, July 09, 2007
Unbelievable, my son is a teenager!!! Thirteen years ago I gave birth to my amazingly sweet and handsome son!!
Thirteen years ago today I was 34 weeks pregnant and for some reason I woke up that morning and felt horrible. I was so emotional and could not stop crying. I had no idea why. I called Paul and told him that I couldn't figure out why it was but I just needed to cry that day. He told me to stop or he'd take me to the hospital. I told him to take me because I couldn't stop crying. I also made a decision that it was the day to have Jeremy. Ummmm you can't just decide to have a baby whenever you feel like it. Well I had this overwhelming feeling come over me that Jeremy needed to be born that day.
After hours of crying I went to the hospital and of course they checked me. They said I was perfectly fine. They were about to send me home, and I got mad because I just FELT that he had to be born that day.
They had hooked me up to some monitors and were about to take them off when they saw that his heart rate was dropping. They brought in an ultrasound machine and saw that there was absolutely NO amnioc fluid. They looked at me and said, "I hope you didn't have plans because you are having your baby TODAY!". They also told me that if I had not come in that day he would have died!
So thirteen years later and look at him!!! He's so sweet. Last night we went to the movies and he put his head on my shoulders and it just touched me. I love him so much!! He's such a great kid!!
Tonight we are taking him to his favorite restaurant, Nijo's Castle. It's like Benijanas(sp?). Tomorrow I'm taking him and his friends to the mall to hang out and then Paul is taking them to a two story Lazor tag place!!! He's so excited!!!
I love you sweetie!!! Happy birthday!!
Sunday, July 08, 2007
Sunday, July 8th
These are just a FEW little pictures. YOu have no idea how much we have!!!! LOL
Friday, July 06, 2007
Here are some of the pictures from our day.
The kids watching the dolphins swim. The firework show at night.
The kids being WIERD!!! LOL
Sierra holding Tanner The girls!!!
Angel, Tanner, and Christian enjoying the show
Tanner totally into the dolphins, so cute!!
The kids watching and petting the sting rays.
Happy birthday Sierra!!!!
Monday, July 02, 2007
Here are my answers.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? no
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? The day of Angel's wedding.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? salami
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? YES.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? yes
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? no
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? yes
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Lucky charms
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? sometimes
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Kind of.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? cafe mocha
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? How they treat others.
15. RED OR PINK? red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I rush everything. I need to slow down.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my grandma
18. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? capri's and I'm not wearing shoes.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? hamburger
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Rick Springfield
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? bright red
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS? my little Sierra always smells so sweet, chocolate fondue, and certain soaps. WIERD!
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my friend Betty
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I absolutely ADORE her!
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football and baseball.
27. HAIR COLOUR? Dark brown with tinges of GREY!!! what the freak? LOL
28. EYE COLOUR? Brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope
.30. FAVOURITE FOOD? fondue- blue tomato cheese, chef salad, milk chocolate and everett!
OMG!!! Erin and I had the same answer!!!! LOL
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Definately happy sappy endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?Pirates of the carribean #3
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? my favorite beige blouse
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer baby!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? I love hugging and kissing my kiddo's. My dh--(sorry can't say...too hot)
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I guess
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND. I don't even know who I'm going to tag.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I'm reading some of my old diaries. LOL NO JOKE!LOL
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? nothing
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? old re-runs.
42. FAVOURITE SOUND? The sounds of my Sierra screaming out, "MOMMYYYYYY" when she see's me.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? the Beatles 100%
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? I've been to Maine.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Honestly, I have no idea. I take good pictures? LOL
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? California
47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? I would love to fly. I've had dreams where I'm flying and I'm looking at everything down below. I'm clumsy in real life and apparently in my dreams too because I flew right into a wall. LOL
Okay I'm tagging...
Sunday, July 01, 2007
Last reason I'm excited to be attending CHA this year? I have two books debuting(sp?)@ this show. My last canvas book and a fun little felt book.
Rocio and Sylvia are excited because this is their first time doing a book.
The canvas book has: Sylvia, Krista, Nichole, and myself.
The felt book has: Sylvia, Krista, Nichole, Rocio, and MUAH!
Sylvia even made the cover of both our canvas and felt book!!! Can't wait to have them in my hands!!!
Here are a few pictures of Michelle, Nichole, and I on our last trip to Chicago!!!