Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Can't believe Christmas is over!! We had such a great day! The night before we were so excited that no one wanted to sleep, well except Sierra who was freaking out over going to sleep because she didn't want Santa to miss our house. She flew to bed and fell a sleep fast! LOL
I was super emotional because this was my first Christmas with out Angel in the house. I missed her a lot but felt happy that she was spending it with her family and that they were having a great time in their house.
Here are some of my most favorite photos from Christmas (in no order)
Sierra and Jeremy on Christmas Eve. Love this photo!!

Tanner at my parents house. He was excited about playing with wrapping paper.

Angel and Ashleigh. These two are so crazy together!!

My favorite photo. A picture of my family

Angel and her family

Paul and I

My parents

Julio and his beautiful family

Getting ready to go to my parents house, Sierra asked me if she could take a picture of Jeremy and I. She did such a great job!!


The kids at my parents house

Jeremy took this picture of Sierra and I. My kids could be photographers!!

My mom having a ton of fun with her new Gucci glasses, Coach purse, and vest jacket.

This years talent show was so much fun!! The kids danced to YMCA

Sierra singing Jingle Bell Rock and Feliz Navidad

Angel sang, A broken Wing

I am so lucky to have such a beautiful family whom I love so much!!

Happy holidays to everyone!!
Hugs, Suzy West

3 comments:

jo said...

What great photos! You and your family had such a great time and it shows! :) Feliz Navidad, girlie! Miss ya lots! *hugs*

Jen said...

You have a beautiful family Suzy! Thanks for sharing your Christmas with us.


Jen

Kent said...

Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pics!!