Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A memorable night

Tonight was such a fun night for the family. Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Carlos, Angel, Christian, and Tanner came over to help us decorate the tree. This is my first year with out Angel in the house. I'm kinda sad that she won't be here Christmas morning, but knowing she's happy with her family makes it all worth it. I love seeing them happy!!

We had a fire burning and Christmas music playing tonight. It was so nice.

Here are some of the pictures from this memorable night.

Angel being silly in front of the tree.

My three beautiful kiddos.
My little Sierra. She is so sweet. I'm so happy that she's doing a lot better. Even though she's looking a little yellow, she's feeling pretty good. Still waiting to for the test results from her hospital stay last Friday.

My cutie Jeremy. He loves it when we build a fire.
Tanner helping to put the ornaments on the tree.
LOVE LOVE LOVE these photos of Tanner. He's so stinkin' cute!


Sierra had such a great time putting ornaments in the tree.
I love the holiday season. It's so much fun!! I love to decorate the house, love listening to 96.5 all day long because they play 24/7 Christmas music. We love going down Nicolet street to see all the beautiful lights. We always call people to sing Christmas songs to them. LOL We're silly that way.
Love planning the talent show that the kids put on Christmas day.
I hope your holiday season is just as much fun!!!
Hugs, Suzy West







4 comments:

Jan said...

Looks like you had tons of fun, and the tree turned out beautiful. Ours has been up for 10 days with nothing but lights and paper garland on it!

CINNIBONBON said...

Great photos, lots of fun!

erin said...

what wonderful pics, suzy!!!

cheerful cropper said...

beautiful pics and family :)