Friday, December 28, 2007

Busy busy busy

So these last couple of weeks have been super busy but fun for the family. We had a lot going on with the holidays, making sure Sierra didn't get sick again, outings, work, and more.

Here are some of my favorite pictures. (borrowed the game ones from Erin's blog, LOL)

I absolutely LOVE this photo of Erin, Kristen, and I.
The three of us (plus our friend Jenny) are going to hang out in Anaheim for CHA!!

One of my best buddies on this entire planet!! We LOVE spending time together. We are so crazy together!! Love you girl!

Okay talk about emotional, this was BY's last game here. Watching the team carry him off the field had Erin and I in tears!

Yesterday we worked hard on moving everything around. We fixed the entire stamp area. Love how it's organized nicely!! Thanks Michelle and Angel!

Okay so I had more photos to post but for some reason it's not letting me. LOL I'll try to post more tomorrow.

Hugs, Suzy West

4 comments:

barb michelen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
erin said...

i had so much fun with you girl!!!

Vivianne Perez said...

I was wondering is this in the Bay Area. I live in San Francisco and havn't found many places to shop?

Just curious and Love your BLOG!!
La Cubana, Viv

Vivianne Perez said...

I was wondering is this in the Bay Area. I live in San Francisco and havn't found many places to shop?

Just curious and Love your BLOG!!
La Cubana, Viv