Monday, November 05, 2007

This weekend...

Friday nights are a lot of fun!! I get to hang out with my friends which is always great!! Most of the time I do nothing but this time I got a little bit of scrapping done. (miracle)
On Saturday I got to sleep in a little! It was so wonderful! It's been a LONG time since I've gotten a chance to sleep in. I got to work and started scrapping again with Rocio, who was designing something for the store.
I managed to scrap three pages. Two I really like and the third I'm going to re-do. Here are the two I like.

Love that Smile--Using NEW Creative Cafe products!!

Having fun with Po!--Love Elsie, Hambly, and Creative Cafe

Saturday night, I went out with family and friends to go bowling!! I'm actually getting better!!! I got a few strikes and a lot of spares. I'm so SHOCKED!! I was doing killer until the strobe lights went on, the lights went off, the fog was everywhere, and the screens came down for the videos to come on!LOL

On Sunday, I took the kids to lunch. That was nice. We then met up with Angel and her family to go to the park. The weather was beautiful!

Heading to the playground @ Lake Elizabeth!

Tanner going down the slide.

He LOVED the swings!!

I haven't taken a photo of the two of them together in a long time and this is what they gave me!! Crazy kids! Sierra was so excited about the baby geese in the lake.

Hugs, Suzy West

2 comments:

rmeyfe said...

Isn't that Creative Cafe stuff wonderful!! Great layouts!!

erin said...

ooh soooooo cute!!!