Sunday, November 11, 2007

Mechanics meeting

Today was so much fun!!! The mechanics got together for our annual meeting. We planned classes, crops, demos, etc. It was so nice to hang out with them and get half the year planned!!

We have such a great group of gals! We get along great, we love to hang out, a lot of us have gone on trips together, and more!!

Here are two of my most favorite group shots!! THANKS RICO for taking these awesome pictures!!!

Left to right:

Rocio (PO), Sylvia, Michelle, Nichole, Angel, Michelle, Suzy, Lizz, Erin, Kent, Emelyn, Krista, Laurie. Missing in this picture: Angel Woldhagen(our amazing web gal), Carole (I love ya girlie!!), Stacey(you rock my world!)


So lucky to have you girls in my life!!!

Hugs, Suzy West

4 comments:

erin said...

loved our time together today!
what great shots, i will upload mine this week and share, too:)

Kent said...

It was a lot of fun! I even dreamed about scrapping the GG group photos! :-P

Lizz said...

Aack! I want to Photoshop my bra strap out of the leaning over one! And wow! Suzy! (Or should I call you Boobs McGee?) :)

jojobeth1 said...

Aww!! Both Pictures are beautiful! I like the one of all of you close in together.