Thursday, November 15, 2007

Friendships

I'm so lucky to have such amazing friends!! Friends that make me laugh. Friends that I can talk to. Friends that let me be ME and love me anyways! :)
Today I'm feeling extra lucky to have such special friends!!

*Erin--I love our daily chats and the fact that I go home
with stomache aches from laughing so much when
I'm with you!

*PO--You are more than a friend, you're family!

*Laurie--girlfriend, you are such an amazing person!
I love our time together.

*Michelle Tornay--girlfriend, you are constantly inspiring
me!! Thanks!!

*Angel Woldhagen--even though you live far, I don't care. Everytime
we are together I'm soooo happy!! Love you sister!

*Jenn from Maine--girlfriend, you are the best. I look forward
to chatting with you EVERY DAY!!!

*Lonae--I love that we have been hanging out together for 8 years!
It's always a party when you are around!!

There are so many of you that I'm thankful for!!!

Love you all!!
Hugs
Suzy West

3 comments:

erin said...

love you girl!!!

Jen said...

Suzy - my wonderful, amazing, funny, supportive friend. Thanks for being my sounding board and my cheerleader. (And thanks for laughing at my corny jokes!) I'm so blessed to have you in my life!

Hugs!!!
Jen

Doris said...

Suzy,

I went to the Bay Area Stampers website and couldn't get in - tonight its a website for notary publics...what's up???