Thursday, September 27, 2007

My friend Jenn is coming!!!

I'm so excited I can't stand it!!!
My friend Jenn is coming to stay with me for four days. I met Jenn a few years back when she came to California with a friend. She wanted to come visit the store when it was in the garage. She asked me if I would come teach at her store when she opened it. I was so thrilled! I've been there twice. Her store is absolutely beautiful!!! If you are ever in Auburn, Maine go visit Memory Lane Pages.

So we have become SUPER close!! She's my IM buddy!! We chat and laugh at everything.

Anyways, we were chatting almost two weeks ago. I brought up Anniversary crop. Jokingly, I said, "you should come!" You should have seen my face when she hesitated for a bit and then said she would. I was THRILLED!!! Within minutes I had found a fare for her from MA. She quickly replied that she found one cheaper from ME. OMG I begged her to book it!LOL
She talked to Phil, who by the way, is the nicest guy ever!!! He told her to come!!! LOVE YA MAN!!!
So now, tonight at 11:30pm I'm going to pick her up!! I can't wait to see her!!!! She'll be here til' MOnday night.

Can't wait to spend time with her!! It's going to be a party because my other awesome friend, Angel is coming from Sacramento and is staying with me from Friday-Sunday. We are going to have a blast!!!!

Hugs
Suzy West

1 comments:

Laurie said...

Did I just get booted to the backseat? Love ya girlie!