Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I know I'm a slacker!!! updates

Okay so I know I'm a slacker. I've been so busy with so much going on.

1. Finishing up the last projects for my next book coming out!!! It's going to debut in January! So excited about this one!!
2. We are getting ready for our anniversary crop! We have so many we have two days!
3. The big event is just around the corner! The projects rock!
4. Lonae has put together this awesome event, Crop for the cure. SO EXCITING!!! Coming up next month!!
5. I'm hosting a Cookie Lee party on Tuesday! I'm so excited! Amber Swickard is a new consultant and I couldn't wait to do a party!!! If you would like to join us email me @ psajfamily@aol.com . The party starts at 7:30pm.
6. The kids have a lot going on. Poor Jeremy always has a ton of homework. I can't wait to get home every night to spend time with them.
7. We have two kittens that we are trying to find homes for. They are about 3 months old. We can't take care of them so we want to find them a nice home. If you are interested in one or both please email me @ psajfamily@aol.com. They are the cutest things ever!

I think that's everything!
Hugs
Suzy West

1 comments:

Laurie said...

What about having Gelato and not knowing what to say?