Saturday, August 04, 2007

Time flies when your having fun!

In less than 2 weeks my store will be celebrating 5 months of being open. Time is flying by so fast!!!
I love the store. Working with Lizz, Michelle, Angel, and the rest of the girls is so fun for me. Everyday we laugh at so many different things.
Honestly, I wasn't sure if I was going to like it when I moved the store from the garage to here but I really do!!
Here are some new shots of the store. It doesn't show the whole store but you get the picture.:)

Side view of our store. The class room is in the very back.

Loving the new Scenic Route.

This is my favorite wall. It's filled with all the new products.

I love our a la carte section. It's filled with a ton of fun goodies. The drawers are full of flowers and chipboard.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

My second home! :)

erin Yamabe said...

copy that:)

jo said...

copy that, too! :)

and i hope to visit this week too! *crosses fingers*

Chilispice said...

I can't believe how fast time is flying! The store is great. I'm so glad you're still sticking to your "style" of keeping inventory and stock...and I LOVE AL A CARTE!!!!

This, too, is my second home. :)
In fact, comin' "home" today...LOL

Chilispice said...

I can't believe how fast time is flying! The store is great. I'm so glad you're still sticking to your "style" of keeping inventory and stock...and I LOVE AL A CARTE!!!!

This, too, is my second home. :)
In fact, comin' "home" today...LOL