Wednesday, August 08, 2007

No pictures @ Disney but....

Okay so I told my kids that I wouldn't bug them while @ Disneyland with my camera so I didn't even bring it with me those two days.
I did take a few pics @ Downtown Disney and walking towards it. LOL
Before, the pics. Here's some scoop about the trip.
I went with my mom and the kiddos. It was so much fun!!! We met up with one of my dearest friends Rocio and her family.
The two of us together are like little girls. We have such a great time and understand each other so well!!! She's more like family to me now. I love that girl!!!
We got on the NEMO ride. It's the new submarine ride at Disneyland. I loved it!!! So much fun!!
We were in line and saw to people go straight to the front with a disney guide. It was actor Jay Mohr and his wife Niki Cox. They were so cute together. They got on the same ride as us. I took a few pics with Rocio's camera.
My son was adorable!!! He was a talking machine. For those that know him know he's pretty quiet but he didn't stop talking on our entire trip. Every so often he would put his arm around me and say, "I love you mom!" He was just adorable!
Sierra was just in heaven over everything but didn't want to get on any of the "scary rides". She was just adorable!!! At the firework show she said, "this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, I think I'm going to cry!" She's so cute!!!
The last day we just walked around Downtown Disney and had a great time shopping and hanging out.
So Sierra wanted me to take a ton of pictures of her. What I wasn't expecting was the poses she was giving me. They were so cute. After each snap shot she would give me another pose. I'm not going to post them all because there are many!LOL Here are a few of my favorites.

My mom with the kiddos!!





Have a wonderful day!! Hugs, Suzy

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I wanna be at Disneyland!!!! Glad you had a great time!

erin said...

me too me too!

i'm happy you and your family had such a great time!

you so deserve it. and how cute is sierra, omg!