Monday, July 02, 2007

ohhhhhhh, she got me....

Erin tagged me!! Crazy girl!!
Here are my answers.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? no
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? The day of Angel's wedding.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? salami
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? YES.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? yes
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? no
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? yes
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Lucky charms
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? sometimes
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Kind of.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? cafe mocha
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? How they treat others.
15. RED OR PINK? red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I rush everything. I need to slow down.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my grandma
18. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? capri's and I'm not wearing shoes.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? hamburger
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Rick Springfield
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? bright red
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS? my little Sierra always smells so sweet, chocolate fondue, and certain soaps. WIERD!
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my friend Betty
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I absolutely ADORE her!
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football and baseball.
27. HAIR COLOUR? Dark brown with tinges of GREY!!! what the freak? LOL
28. EYE COLOUR? Brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope
.30. FAVOURITE FOOD? fondue- blue tomato cheese, chef salad, milk chocolate and everett!
OMG!!! Erin and I had the same answer!!!! LOL
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Definately happy sappy endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?Pirates of the carribean #3
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? my favorite beige blouse
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer baby!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? I love hugging and kissing my kiddo's. My dh--(sorry can't say...too hot)
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I guess
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND. I don't even know who I'm going to tag.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I'm reading some of my old diaries. LOL NO JOKE!LOL
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? nothing
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? old re-runs.
42. FAVOURITE SOUND? The sounds of my Sierra screaming out, "MOMMYYYYYY" when she see's me.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? the Beatles 100%
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? I've been to Maine.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Honestly, I have no idea. I take good pictures? LOL
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? California
47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? I would love to fly. I've had dreams where I'm flying and I'm looking at everything down below. I'm clumsy in real life and apparently in my dreams too because I flew right into a wall. LOL

Okay I'm tagging...
kerry lynn
JJ

3 comments:

kerry lynn said...

you are so sweet! thanks!!

funny thing is that i started this blog tag after gigi emailed it to me... but you can see my answers here :

http://k8tykat.typepad.com/livecraftlearn/2007/06/just_a_little_d.html

xoxo
kl

erin Yamabe said...

omg you are so funny, you dream you flew into a wall LOL
i love ya!

Laurie said...

OMG!! SUZY! You answered a tag!!! WOW!!! I can't believe you dreamed you flew into a wall!!!