Thursday, June 07, 2007

A wedding, cha, and more

So this has been a crazy month!! Holy cow! So much going on. I just learned that a family member(can't say who because they haven't told her mom--planning a big surprise at a family dinner this weekend) is getting married!! Another wedding! Of course I was told that they needed my help. Oh sure like I'm a pro at this. LOL

Whatever, I need and want to help. This wedding came at a bad time though. I had planned to go to Burmuda and now I can't go. I'm bummed about that.

Anyways, I am going to cha with three of my gals that are on my team. I'm really excited!! I have two books debuting at this show. It's going to be a crazy week because as soon as I get back we have the wedding.

I'm again going to be busy these next few weeks so if you don't hear from me, you know why. LOL

Hugs
Suzy

3 comments:

karla said...

Can't wait to see ur new books!!

~karla

Laurie said...

I'm so jealous that I can't go to CHA with ya'll!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAA!!! It's worth missing for little princess though! LOL! Love ya girlie, if you need anything from me, I'd be happy to do anything I can to help you out! Tell the happy couple {whoever they might be ;P congratulations!! So happy for them!!}

erin said...

when we get back, let me know if i can help out! i'm so excited for cha, let's go shopping before ok??!!!