Thursday, June 21, 2007

This weekend...

My grandson, Tanner turns one. I can't believe my little munchkin is getting so big. He's such a sweetie. Today my mom, Sierra, and I took him out to Toys R Us to pick up his present. I got him something called my push buddy. It's a little car that he sits in. There's a big handle in the back so we can push him. He's going to love it!!! I'll give it to him at his birthday party on Saturday.
He's so adorable. He wanted me to hold him everywhere we went. He's so hyper I came to work exhausted after watching him for just a few hours!!! LOL
He's been walking since he was 9 months. He's saying a few words, is into everything, and has a smile that can make anyone happy!!

I also left toys R us with a brand new bike for Sierra. I got her a helmet. I got her a swimming pool for my parents backyard and other fun stuff.

This weekend I'm also making plans to take my kids to Disneyland. It'll happen in August.

I'm finishing up kitting some kits for Scrapbook Island in New Hampshire. They have an awesome store!!! They are doing a cruise to Bermuda!! If your aching for a cruise this is going to be a good one.

We have a crop of 28 this Friday. I can't wait too see all my gal pals!! :)
I plan to scrap a few pages this weekend. These are the pictures I'm working on.



2 comments:

Laurie said...

Those photos turned out soooo awesome!!! Can't wait to see what you scrap! Happy Birthday Tanner!!!

erin said...

i am so happy you made time and scrapped today girl!!! and it turned out awesome, you should share:)

have a wonderful day tomorrow for tanner!

see you sunday! i wanna look HOT like you!