Sunday, June 24, 2007

Tanner @ one

He was so cute at his party. He's so little, his shorts looked like pants. We gave him his first present, the little car he could ride in and he was in HEAVEN!!!! He had the biggest smile.
Right before the party I went to Old Vavy and bought him about 10 outfits!!LOL I couldn't help myself. Mommy and daddy had big smiles on their faces when they saw the clothes. LOL
He got a lot of nice things from everyone.
The party was at the pool so a lot of people were swimming and hanging out. It was such a nice day.
Here are two shots of him before we went outside.

I love you Tanner!!!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

That's all I get is two stinkin cute photos???? He'a adorable Suzy!!! Glad he and everyone had a great time. I wanna see a photo of him in his new ride!!!

erin said...

i'm with laurie, i wanna see him in his new car!!! he is just too cute!

Mandy said...

Awe..he's adorable! :)

jill s said...

what CUTIE!!

Barbara said...

He is such a cutie =) And all the pictures from the wedding below are gorg =)

Kent said...

He is the cutest baby - I mean one year old now!!